Watch this quick video guide for a general idea of our storage unit sizes:
Trying to decide what size of self storage unit you need? 3 Key Self Storage has got you covered with our easy-to-use storage unit size guide! Keep reading for more insight on the range of units we have available and what items can fit into each one. We’ve made it simple so that your storage process is stress free.
Our Storage Unit Size Guide
Small Storage Units
- Don’t let your attic and basement become cluttered! Our 5×5 storage units are the ideal solution for all of those seasonal items that only come out once a year. By storing them with us, you can reclaim valuable space in your home without sacrificing any of your belongings. We make it so easy – just bring us all of your holiday decorations during the summer months and we’ll exchange them for your warm weather clothes and outdoor games when winter arrives!
- Moving out of an apartment or condo? Consider a small storage unit! It can accommodate the contents of one bedroom, including mattresses up to full size and strategically packed boxes. Just be mindful when it comes to fitting bigger pieces like desks and dressers – take measurements before committing your items.
Medium Storage Units
- Are you in need of more storage space than a full mattress can provide? If so, then look no further! Medium storage units are the perfect solution for both personal and commercial use. Not only will this size range accommodate multiple items from two or three bedrooms’ worth of furniture, but it’s also great for outdoor items like motorcycles, jet skis, canoes and kayaks too.
- Instead of investing in an expensive office space, businesses can take advantage of our month-by-month flexible self storage units to store their important documents and equipment. Our rentable storage options not only offer a lower cost solution, but are also ideal for those who need more flexibility.
Large Storage Units
- If you’re overwhelmed by the thought of packing up your entire house, it may be time to consider renting a large storage unit. You can easily store big furniture items like dining room sets and bookcases, as well as every mattress in your home. Your appliances will fit perfectly inside with plenty of space left over to organize other belongings. Look no further than these units for all your storing needs!
Our Storage Calculator
Not sure what size unit is best to keep your valuables comfortable and safe? We want to take the hassle out of storing. Our storage calculator can help you determine what size storage unit would be best for your needs. Using the form below, tell us what you need to store and our calculator will provide an estimate in cubic feet as well as the size unit you’ll need.
In each category below, enter the number of your items to be stored. At the top of the page, we’ll calculate the space needed and recommend a storage unit based on the space needed.